Resources with more information regarding help in Belgium
Information for Belgians residing in Ukraine, for Ukrainians and displaced persons in Belgium and for cities and municipalities wishing to accommodate persons.
Caritas organization in Belgium. Website .
- Address: Rue de la Charité, 43, 1210 Bruxelles – Belgique
- Phone: +32 2 229 36 11 Fax: +32 2 229 36 36
- E-mail: email@example.com
Red Cross in Belgium
- +32 15 44 33 22
SESO Counseling Centre
- Address: Rue de Parme 26, 1060 Saint-Gilles
- Hotline: +32 2 533 39 84
- Working hours are Monday and Wednesday from 14:00 to 17:00
Hotline of free psychological help in Belgium "HOW YOU" program of Olena Zelenska +3280011728
Telegram channel with structured information on assistance to help Ukrainians with temporary housing, transport, medical and legal issues and others in Ukraine and abroad.
Main website and Facebook page for Ukraine's Embassy in Belgium.