Resources with more information regarding help in Estonia
Information to Ukrainian citizens and their family members in Estonia, including necessary documents, contacts, initial accommodation, social services, and jobs.
- Ambulance, fire brigade, rescue service - 112
- Police - 110; 112
- Technical support service on roads - 118
Caritas organization in Estonia
- Telephone: +372 6 46 43 01 Fax: +376 6 46 43 02
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Cross in Estonia. Website . +372 641 1644
Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs:
- +372 637 7440 (Mon.–Fri. from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.)
Embassy of Estonia. Website .
In case of emergencies during a trip abroad: +372 5301 9999 (24h)
Web consul of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs: Välisministeerimieri vebekonsul | https://www.facebook.com/veebikonsul
Website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Reisi Targalt: https://reisitargalt.vm.ee
Site of informational support for arrivals in Estonia https://kriis.ee/uk-UA/dlya-bizhenciv-z-ukraini/priizd-do-estonii
- State information phone: 1247
- When calling from another country: +372 600 1247
The Europe Direct information service is free information support in 24 languages, even in critical cases (urgent assistance, legal support, general questions). You can call from anywhere in the EU for free on 00 800 6 7 8 9 10 11.
Consultative chatbot of the official website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Education and Culture VisitforUkraine:
- Chat window on the website
- Telegram chatbot
- Round-the-clock support on issues of exit/entry to Ukraine, rules of stay abroad.
Telegram channel with structured information on assistance to help Ukrainians with temporary housing, transport, medical and legal issues and others in Ukraine and abroad.
Main website and Facebook page for Ukraine's Embassy in Estonia.