Resources with more information regarding help in Greece
Information for Displaced Persons from Ukraine.
- European emergency number: 112
- Police: 100
- Fire service: 199
- Emergency medical assistance: 166
- Coast Guard: 108
- Hotline on human trafficking: 1109
- Helpline for women who are victims of violence 15900
- Helpline of the National Center for Social Solidarity (EKKA): 197
Red Cross in Greece
- +30 210 5126300, +30 210 5140440,
- +30 6934724893 (WhatsApp, Viber), firstname.lastname@example.org
The HELIOS program, which is implemented by the International Organization for Migration (IOM)
- +30 6909868980
National helpline for children ("Children's smile") 1056
The European hotline for missing children is 116000
The telephone number of the European Helpline for Children and Adolescents is 116111
Helplines to support members of the LGBTIQ+ community
Helpline "Next to you" (Dipla Sou) 11528
Emantes Helpline +30 6971693446 (Whatsapp)
Psychosocial support line: 10306
The Europe Direct information service is free information support in 24 languages, even in critical cases (urgent assistance, legal support, general questions). You can call from anywhere in the EU for free on 00 800 6 7 8 9 10 11.
Consultative chatbot of the official website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Education and Culture VisitforUkraine:
- Chat window on the website
- Telegram chatbot
- Round-the-clock support on issues of exit/entry to Ukraine, rules of stay abroad.
Information about rules of entry, staying and transit inside Greece.
A detailed list of all useful resources for Ukrainians in Greece. Brochure at the link .
Main website and Facebook page for Ukraine's Embassy in Greece.