Resources with more information regarding help in Slovakia
Slovakia is helping people in need of protection who have fled from Ukraine.
Info Support Site
- For emergency calls, dial 112.
- Call the Police at number 158.
- Call 155 for emergency medical assistance.
- Call the Fire Service at number 150.
- Call the Police for Foreigners at 09610 507 01.
- If you are a victim of abuse, call 0850 111 321.
Caritas organization in Slovakia. Website .
- +421 2 5443 1506 / +421 2 5443 2503
Red Cross in Slovakia. Website .
- (421) (2) 57 10 23 21
UNHCR Helpline at phone numbers 0800 22 12 30 (free) or +421 2 22 11 56 50.
UNICEF child safety hotline at phone number 116111. UNICEF emergency line at phone number 0800500500.
Call the helpline for psychological help at phone number 055/6222323
For family and emergency situations, call the Hope Line at 055/6441155
Free psychological help hotline in Slovakia "How are You?" program of Olena Zelenska +421 800 182 399
Consultative chatbot of the official website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Education and Culture VisitforUkraine:
- Chat window on the website
- Telegram chatbot
- Round-the-clock support on issues of exit/entry to Ukraine, rules of stay abroad.
Telegram channel with structured information on assistance to help Ukrainians with temporary housing, transport, medical and legal issues and others.
Main website and Facebook page for Ukraine's Embassy in Slovakia.