Resources with more information regarding help in Spain
Spanish guide for people affected by the war in Ukraine.
- The emergency telephone number in Spain is 112
- The telephone number of the National Police is 091
- The local police phone number is 092
- The telephone number of the service for victims of gender violence is 016
- Contacts of the Spanish Commission for Assistance to Refugees — +91 555 06 98 / 91 555 29 08
- Fire department - 080
Red Cross in Spain
- avenida de Jorge Silvela, 2, 29014 Málaga
- phone: + 34 902 22 23 93
ACCEM- Association on migration issues
- Office of International Protection: callejón Pericón, 1, bajo, 29008 Málaga
- tel. + 34 951 28 28 25
CEAR - Commission on Assistance to Temporarily Displaced Persons
- calle Esperanto, 13, 29007 Málaga
- tel. +34 951 56 10 71 (extension 1526/1527)
- email: email@example.com
Hotline for free psychological help in Belgium "HOW ARE YOU" program of Olena Zelenska +34 900 861 441
The Europe Direct information service is free information support in 24 languages, even in critical cases (urgent assistance, legal support, general questions). You can call from anywhere in the EU for free on 00 800 6 7 8 9 10 11.
Consultative chatbot of the official website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Education and Culture VisitforUkraine:
- Chat window on the website
- Telegram chatbot
- Round-the-clock support on issues of exit/entry to Ukraine, rules of stay abroad.
Telegram channel with structured information on assistance to help Ukrainians with temporary housing, transport, medical and legal issues and others in Ukraine and abroad.
Main website and Facebook page for Ukraine's Embassy in Spain.