The information on this page was collected from public resources.

Where can I go to find emergency/short-term housing?
Can I access public housing or housing provided by the state? How and where do I apply for public housing?

Currently, the Government organized a camp for Ukrainian citizens, you can find it here mceclip0.png. Also, please check the options for refugees here mceclip0.png. You just go there with any identification document and request housing. Moreover, in Moldova, a big number of volunteers offer free housing for Ukrainian people.

How do I find long term housing?

We suggest checking this website mceclip0.png. Here you can find long-term housing. Many of them are offers regarding paid housing. However, you may find announcements posted by volunteers regarding housing for free.

If I am staying with friends and family in the long term, what documents do I need to fill out to make it official? How can I obtain proof of residency?

If you want to make it official, we suggest concluding a lease agreement and registering it at the cadastral office. If you want to obtain proof of residency, you have to apply for residency at the Bureau for Migration and Asylum mceclip0.png.