The information on this page was collected from public resources.

What documents do I need to work in this country?

If you have been granted temporary protection, you are allowed to work. You don't need to apply for another work permit (Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs mceclip0.png or Czech Labour Office mceclip0.png). A useful summary can also be found here mceclip0.png - for example of the next steps you or your employer need to take once you have accepted a job offer.

Foreigners not covered by temporary protection (Lex Ukraine) cannot work without a work permit issued by the local labor office. It is possible to apply for a work permit on the basis of a vacant position announced by a Czech employer (no labor market test is performed) and on the basis of a concluded employment contract.

Where can I search for a job?

There are some platforms specifically for people from Ukraine looking for work in Czech Republic:

You can also check international websites specifically created for Ukrainians, whether there are any offers for Czech Republic or remote:

Czech private labor exchanges:

Information for foreigners looking for a job is available here mceclip0.png and here mceclip0.png.

Are there any services available to help me find a job?

The services offered by public employment agencies (from Ministry of Labour mceclip0.png) are free of charge. These offices can be found in all districts of the Czech Republic, provide a great list of available jobs in the entire country and they also help you with your job application.

You can also use private employment agencies approved by the Ministry of Labour, list can be found here mceclip0.png.

Accountants, auditors or taxpayers interested in cooperation are encouraged to leave their ad on this site mceclip0.png or write to

Ukrainian-speaking teachers who have just arrived in the Czech Republic are asked to fill out a form on the website mceclip0.pngย - this is required by the Association of Our Teachers and Czech Schools / Kindergartens, which are attended by Ukrainian children now, in order to arrange for them studying at home in native language and according to the usual program (textbooks are promised to be provided by Western Ukraine).

If you want to work in agriculture, please contact here mceclip0.png.

Are there any diploma and professional equivalence programs? How and where do I apply?

There is standard procedure in relation to recognition of foreign education or qualification. In certain situations, it is possible to replace the required documents by an affidavit of the applicant. More information available here mceclip0.png (Czech only, use Google translate).