Together with our partners, we have already helped more than 12,000 Ukrainians who left the country because of the war to find housing. These are families who found temporary shelter and were able to focus on solving important issues related to moving to another country.
The housing initiative is available to:
- Those evacuating from front zones, occupied and de-occupied territories, or due to ongoing military actions, including airstrikes.
- Children and their guardians departing Ukraine for medical reasons.
- Soldiers, veterans, and their families leaving Ukraine for medical treatment.
- Emergencies involving refugees outside Ukraine, such as sudden medical treatments needed abroad.
- The accommodation is granted for the period of 7-30 days.
What we need from you:
- Basic information about who needs housing, where, and for how long.
- Attest that you are seeking housing because you fled the war in Ukraine.
- Proof of identity using a Ukrainian passport, work permit, or residency card.
- Stamp showing that you left Ukraine on or after February 24th, 2022.
Agents may request additional documentation from you depending on where you are traveling (if necessary).
Reach out to us via Telegram or Facebook
We are available to answer other general inquiries about leaving Ukraine for Europe or International Rescue Committee Programs in Ukraine. You may reach us as follows: