The information on this page was collected from public resources.

What documents do I need to work in this country?

Ukrainian civilians may start employment in Latvia if they have obtained a long - term visa or residence permit with the right to employment without restrictions for a period of up to one year.

Where can I search for a job?

Information on employment opportunities and practical advice is available on the crowdsourcing vacancy platform mceclip0.png. This platform will regularly collect information only on those vacancies that companies offer to citizens of Ukraine to work in Latvia or remotely, both full-time and part-time. All vacancies listed on this platform do not require knowledge of Latvian. The main language of communication will be English or Russian.

More information on employment requirements and rules in Latvia is available on the website of the State Labor Inspectorate (SLI mceclip0.png).

Information on employment opportunities and requirements in the field of health is available here mceclip0.png.

Are there any services available to help me find a job?

The State Employment Agency (SEA) will help Ukrainian civilians find employment in Latvia.

  • At the Riga Support Center at Kalku Street 1,
  • At any SEA customer service point in person or by phone (Monday to Thursday - from 9.00 to 16.30; on Fridays - from 9.00 to 15.00).

If you know Latvian, you can search for jobs on the following sites:

Are there any diploma and professional equivalence programs? How and where do I apply?

Information about diploma programs and professional equivalence can be found here mceclip0.png.