The information on this page was collected from public resources.

What other forms of social support/welfare should I know about? (Buddy systems, etc.) Who is eligible? How does someone apply?

Ukrainians who have received temporary protection status in Croatia can receive one-time financial assistance. Payments are provided for one person or family in the amount of 330 to 460 euros. The funds are intended to cover extraordinary expenses arising in connection with current life circumstances.

You can submit a request for a one-time financial assistance to a social worker on duty at Shelter Centers and Collective Accommodation facilities. If you are in individual private housing, you can apply to the Social Protection Center and its branchesx in Croatia (addresses available here mceclip0.png).

Additional information can be obtained by calling +385 99 399 7317 or writing to

What other help can Ukrainians in Croatia receive?

The Red Cross helps with food, clothing and medicine. The application can be made at the link mceclip0.png.

The Caritas organization helps with food and other necessary things (more details mceclip0.png).

Are there any social benefits I can claim such as child support?


Are there any social benefits for pregnant and nursing women?


How can I meet and socialize with other Ukrainians in a similar position?


Are there specific social supports available to me if I am elderly?


Are there specific social supports available to me if I have a disability?


How can I help others? What volunteering organisations could I join?